woensdag 16 november 2011

Flipper 2 – Flush the goldfish concept art



While browsing my hard drive today I found some cool concept art work that Paul Veer and Roy Nathan de Groot did! I don’t exactly remember who made what, but I do remember the night they got made. We where just trying out things for the box art.

They nailed the right scene for the box pretty quickly. I remember Roy coming up with the masks, because he thought it would be cool to be able to see through them from behind.

The last concept art piece (4) is an early concept for the main menu (top screen) that Roy did. I really love it, and maybe one day we will finish it and use it as a poster or something. I don’t know exactly why anymore, but we opted for something else in the menu.
Hope you like’em!


check them out here :

concept art #1
concept art #2
concept art #3
concept art #4

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten