woensdag 12 januari 2011

First real screenshots of Flipper 2

Wow.. it's finally time to present my baby to the world! Below you can view the first 4 screenshots from Flipper 2. Although we are still in heavy development, everything is starting to really look like a fun game. I'm really excited about this game and it's just a ton of fun to work on it. So it was pretty hard to keep it a secret for all those weeks! I'm so happy to finally show something!!

These screens reveal a few of Flipper's unique actions, but I can assure you there are many more.. some of which I will show in the coming weeks!

Please note the banana gun; I promise you, nothing is more rewarding then seeing your enemies go down with a splashed banana in their face!

let me know what you think of them, leave a comment or twitter something (http://www.twitter.com/HugoSmits) Thanks!! hope you enjoy!!







1 opmerking:

  1. Hey Hugo,
    Looks great, especially the pirate in the background. Feels kinda familiar ;)
    Also congratulations on your award. Let's hope Flipper 2 will be received as well as it's prequel.
    Greets,
    Maarten

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen