vrijdag 12 juni 2009

twitter!

Okay, I’ve been pretty silent in may. This is mainly because I didn’t have anything to really talk about. Just some small bits which I didn’t put online. Because I don’t like reading such blogs and I thought neither would you.

I decided to only post when I really have something cool to say about the game (like the most recent 2 posts) and not post every Monday and Friday. However, if you would like to know the current state of the game I suggest you follow my twitter :

http://www.twitter.com/HugoSmits

The twitter will basically become the place were I will put the small bits on (that don’t deserve a blog post). But it will give you a good insight in the development of Flipper!

It’s Friday night;time for a cold beer! Cheers!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten